When is the best time to eat Chinese wolfberry? Those people are not suitable for Chinese wolfberry
"Wolfberry leaf in spring, wolfberry flower in summer, wolfberry fruit in autumn and wolfberry root in winter." Simply saying the right time to eat Chinese wolfberry will make it clear when the wolfberry should be eaten. This game is easy to remember, and each time period, what part of taking medlar have been mentioned one by one. In addition to the four seasons in eating wolfberry there are differences, the day is also a little exquisite, what are the specific differences?
1. Morning: This is a better time to tonify the kidney, so at this time, if you eat wolfberry, it has a better kidney-tonifying effect.
2. Mid-afternoon period: tonifying the body, this time the body can better absorb the nutrients of wolfberry.
3. Half an hour before bed at night: It can help improve sleep, but persevere. However, it should be noted that hot and dry people are not suitable to eat wolfberry or soak wolfberry water before bed, because this will not be conducive to the quality of sleep, leading to dreams.
In addition, dry chewing on an empty stomach is more conducive to nutrient absorption. Normally, healthy adults consume 6-12 grams of wolfberry a day, which can not be eaten in large quantities, so as to avoid the occurrence of fire, nosebleeds, red and swollen glasses.
Everything has its share. Of course, there are also some people who are not suitable for eating Chinese wolfberry. Some of them are not suitable for eating Chinese wolfberry.
1. People with heat constitution can't eat it. Lycium barbarum has a good effect of nourishing and warming the body. People with damp-heat and phlegm-dampness obstruction in general, such as those with high blood pressure, impatient temper, red-faced people who eat a lot of meat on weekdays, and people with inflammation and diarrhea, are generally not recommended to eat. If they eat blindly, they will not play a role in nourishment. It may also aggravate its own condition.
2. There are also cold people are not suitable for eating Chinese wolfberry. Generally speaking, people with unknown exogenous pathogens and strong heat can not eat Chinese wolfberry. When they have a cold, it belongs to the external evil offender's form. At this time, the primary task is to untie the external evil offender's form. Chinese wolfberry and other tonic herbs may "keep the invader behind the door", which will slow down the cold's healing.
3. Sexually aroused people can't take it, because it has obvious function of tonifying kidney and tonifying essence. Studies have shown that Lycium barbarum has the effect of exciting nerve or enhancing sexual function. So people with hypersexuality are not suitable for taking it.
People with special diseases, such as diabetes, because wolfberry contains a lot of sugar, people with diabetes should avoid or eat less.
Lycium barbarum L. is suitable for people with low resistance and weak constitution all year round. It generally helps to protect liver, resist fatigue, resist aging, enhance resistance and so on.